The Legal Aid Centre of Eldoret (LACE) is a charitable non–governmental organization providing legal aid and access to justice to the most vulnerable persons in Kenya.
To offer pro bono legal aid services to those affected and living with HIV & AIDS in the society. To serve as advocates for survivors of sexual, gender-based, and domestic violence.
Our Team Members
- Ms. Milkah Cheptinga – Legal Coordinator/Advocate
- Ms. Jackline Kibaru — Legal Director/Advocate
- Ms. Catherine Wahome — Advocate
- Ms. Irene Waringa Gathoni — Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Eric Gumbo — Managing Partner at Gumbo & Associates Advocates
- Mr. Vincent Mutai – Lecturer, Moi University School of Law
Legal Aid Centre of Eldoret (LACE)
AMPATH Building ground Floor. Room 62,
P.O. Box 7015 – 30100, Eldoret , Kenya
Tel: +254 053 2033471– 4, Ext 3678